Saturday, March 1, 2008

Dear Angela -

You have been on my mind all day. From the moment I woke up today, I've been thinking about you. I was looking at your ultrasound picture today. My favorite one that I have framed with the rest of the family pictures, and I was wishing so badly that you were here.

I said to David this morning, how different our lives would be if you were here. And he agreed. We both miss you so much and we talk about you everyday. I know you've been with me lately, because I can feel you.

We are loving you so much....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susie,

I check your blog occasionally to check for any new news. Hang in there I know it’s tough. I had our ultrasound pictures out last week and we lost our son almost two years ago. “So little yet so loved” Dawn Shafer

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!