Thursday, March 22, 2007

5W3D

Not being able to tell people sucks! I really want to tell our families, but I guess we should have our first Dr. Appointment. I'll be calling Dr. David on Monday, March 26 to schedule our first appointment.

Maybe after seeing the image, Dave will concede and we can tell our families on Easter. I think that would be fun! I understand why he wants to wait. I get nervous too. Especially knowing how common miscarriages are. I see it all the time on BOTB; girls that have in their signatures babies they lost at so many weeks. Some of them in their 12th week. I guess you can never be too sure.

If we waited the full 12-weeks, it would fall right around Jack's First Communion, which would be great because Chris would be in town. I would wait until the day after Jack's party, and have people come East for a belated birthday party for David. Chris said he wouldn't be leaving until Monday, so I've had that in the back of my head. That way, we could tell both families at the same time! I still haven't figured out how we'll tell them. I've got to come up with something good. I'm thinking that I'll incorporate a Turkey into the suprise since our turkey will be born so close to Thanksgiving.

I was laughing about that the other day. Good thing I had my "practice" Thanksgiving last year with a two-day Turkey fest. I'm guessing this year we'll be heating up leftovers or making something for just the two of us. Unless the baby comes early! Jack came a few weeks early, and that was a fun surprise. He was a hef-a-lump too! Jack the "Purple Grape Glow Worm".

Thankfully, we have all summer to prepare. Dave is going to work on the bathroom, and I don't know what the heck we're going to do with the nursery. I have a feeling we'll be doing A LOT of Spring Cleaning! Where in the heck are we going to put all of our clothes??? I know most of the mess upstairs is mine, so I'll just have to make lists and get check them off on the weekend.

Dave has March Madness on. I think I'm going to hit the sack early and DVR Grey's.

Good Night!

No comments: