Tuesday, April 24, 2007

10W6D -- What is a Kumquat?

Each week I receive an email from BabyCenter.com telling me some interesting facts about what's going on in my stomach. Each week, they describe the baby in terms of size and then compare it to a piece of food. Last week, I actually had to look up kumquat. I'm sorry, but it just sounds dirty and I was mildly offended that this "dirty" word was in my belly.

So, I thought I would do a recap of the weekly words. Tomorrow I will include the menu item for week 11 and the corresponding picture.

Week #5 -- Sesame Seed


Week #6 -- Small Lentil Bean

Week #7 -- Raspberry

Week #8 -- Kidney Bean

Week #9 -- Grape


Week #10 -- Kumquat (a small, round or oblong citrus fruit having a sweet rind and acid pulp, used chiefly for preserves.)

No comments: